Pulse Settings 1-5 | Sensi-Pulse Technology | FAA Approved
Who can use the XPO2 portable oxygen concentrator? Users who require a Pulse Dose Only device of 1,2,3,4, or 5 LPM equivalent of supplemental oxygen.
The Invacare XPO2 portable oxygen concentrator is a cutting-edge pulse only portable oxygen generator that allows you to go where you want, when you want. As the name implies, this portable oxygen concentrator is extremely portable. It is lightweight, versatile and very reliable.
Call us today 0466 111 782.
- Width - 7"
- Height - 10"
- Depth - 4"
- Weight - 6 pounds concentrator, 1.3 pounds supplemental battery
- Noise Level - 45 dba at setting 2
- Maximum oxygen capacity - 900 mL per minute
- Oxygen flow - Pulse Only - Setting 1-5
- Oxygen concentration - 87% - 95.6% at all settings
- Battery duration - 2.5 hours at setting 2, internal battery, 2.5 hours at setting 2, supplemental battery
- Battery recharge time - 3 hours recharge time increases if unit is running while charging
- AC power - 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz, 1.0 amps at 120 VAC
- DC power - 12-16 VDC, 3.3 amps at 18 VDC
- Operating altitude - Up to 10,000 feet (3,046 m) above sea level